Thursday, August 26, 2010

Time keeps on ticking...

AND I WANT IT TO STOP!!!
Since I last posted...

Samantha had her inaugural visit to the ocean.
My sister came to meet Samantha {and give the big kids some much needed attention}.Nathan has begun to publicly show his affection for his baby sister...and requests to hold her at least once a day.
My folks came to meet Samantha. {And I have almost no pictures since my Dad spent his first night here in the ER with what we now know was a broken foot, and the rest of the week in my recliner}
Paige started FIRST grade (and lost her 7th tooth).

Samantha has grown like a weed and I have been trying to figure out how to make it stop.
Mike and I are sharing night-time feedings and are totally eXhaUstEd, but we have become more convinced that our family of five may just be perfection for us!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Aww so glad things are going well. I love that first picture of you and Samantha at the beach.... gorgeous.

Tracy said...

Great photos of all of you! I am so sad we are so far away. Hugs to everyone

April said...

I am so glad that Aunt Sue and Uncle Glenn were able to make it down. Absolutely beautiful pictures.