By my lack of posts, you could rightly assume that the past few weeks have proven to be just as crazy as the ones prior. With each week that passes, a small portion of our daily life begins to fit into some semblance of routine. It will take many weeks for it all to feel normal, but we take one day at a time and try to make the most of each of them.
Needless to say, I do not feel ready at all for Christmas. We have gone shopping once and have much still to do. I JUST baked one small batch of cookies tonight, have not even begun to think about wrapping paper and haven't even thought about the grocery list for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Thank goodness Christmas is not ALL about the details, because I'd be a hopeless cause.
The big news at our house is that Paige has lost her third tooth. We're 1 for 3 in the "Presenting a tooth to the Toothfairy" category. She was at school drinking her milk when this one came out and she didn't realize it until she had swallowed it. It's a good thing the Toothfairy isn't picky!
She requested to write her a note to explain the situation. Her words were, "Dear Toothfairy...I lost my tooth and my tooth is in my throat. Love, Paige" I laughed...loud, and made sure to put the note in a safe place after she fell asleep. I love the honesty and innocence of this age.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Make great memories, enjoy family and celebrate that we have a Savior who loved us enough to come to earth and suffer on our behalf.


2 comments:
smiling. she is precious. got your christmas card...your family is beautiful and how fun it would be to catch up in real life. you always embrace the positive and keep your faith a foundation. inspiring. xoxo....merry christmas to your beautiful family.
How precious. That is a memory that you will have forever! Sending best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season.
Post a Comment