I am what most would call a "Details Person." Needless to say, I was beyond pleased to get some details this afternoon about the major interview I have, um...tomorrow! We would appreciate your prayers. First for me, that I would be calm and present my heart. I know this is not just any "job." It is truly a ministry and a privilege I would not take lightly to be able to walk through the adoption journey with people every day. Pray also for our family. That we would continue to sense the peace of God that is surpassing our understanding. That we would WAIT in the Lord above all and seek HIS plan, not ours.
The process tomorrow will be a series of three interviews. The first one will begin at 10:45 and I will meet with 2 board members. The board of each Bethany office is crucial to the vitality of the work we do. Without them, funding wouldn't come. Round 2 will be with the Director of all SC offices and one staff member. Obviously since I work for them, I know the director quite well. I have met the staff member, so that helps too. My final round will be with the District Officer at 1:30. She is above my Director and oversees an entire region of Bethany offices. That is all the information I have. I am nervous, I am intimidated and I am scared. Yet, God has gone ahead of this entire process, so there is peace.
On a super excited note...Paige REQUESTED to ride the bus home today. It seems that she and the little girl she sat with last week have struck up a friendship and she has been begging Paige to ride again. She jumped off with smiles today and asked if she could ride again tomorrow! She earned a trip to the $1 store this afternoon and has been promised the newest Barbie movie if she can make it to Friday!
12 years ago


1 comments:
Just said a prayer for you, Elissa. Wishing you the best as you head into this interview process and as you wait upon the Lord to lead.
Post a Comment