It's been a while. Typically, when a week has passed without a post it means that there is just not much happening. This time, it's quite the opposite.
There is not a lot new to report in regards to every day family life. We are still adjusting to Mike's crazy schedule. Days seem longer without him around in the evenings, but we are making it work.
The activity seems to be happening within me. Most of which I can't even quite put into words yet. It's good! I am feeling stretched and redirected in many ways. For the most part, I'm so overwhelmed by the stirrings of my heart that I don't even know how to process it all. Last week's bible study ended with a point that I have been pondering every moment since. She had been talking about time...when is the right time to do something, when do we wait for the right time, when do we wait on other people, etc. Her final point seems so simple, but has challenged me immensely. She was working with Isaiah 40:31...
12 years ago


1 comments:
Elissa I just read that passage this morning during my quiet time. And then I log on to read your blog and you are talking about it and challenging me to see it in a new way! Thank you.
Post a Comment