Despite who you voted for on November 4...everyone has to realize that today was a powerful day in the history of our country. Everywhere you go people have something to say about Obama...the man who is now President. Some people hate him. Some people love him. Some think he will "save the country," while others think he will destroy it. The reality of that is...no human can save the country. No one person, or party, or administration can fix where we are in this society. Any person that may have been sworn in today would have inherited a hurting country with far more issues to juggle than humanly possible.
So, again...regardless of who you voted for, today is a day to celebrate! I am amazed at how far we have come! I am thankful that not one person is given full control over this land...wouldn't it be a terrifying place if humans were in charge of destiny? I'm thankful that God sees and knows all, and has gone before to create a path. I am proud to be an American...today and everyday!
12 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment