I got a phone call this afternoon that Paige has been accepted into the preschool I have been hoping for!! She was on a waiting list and didn't look good. I called at 1:oo today for the final answer and the director said, "I'm so sorry but it looks like nothing has opened up." I cried! Five minutes later, the phone rang. It was the director again. She hadn't listened to her messages when I called, but after listening to them found out that one of the 4 year olds was removing their name from the list (well, her mother actually did the removing!). So, she's in!! We go next week to see her room and meet her teachers. I am so thankful that family didn't like it because I hadn't found anything else I was excited about!! Paige won't stop asking when she gets to go and meet her new friends!! Hard to believe we are only weeks away from this milestone...mama's not quite ready!!!
12 years ago


1 comments:
So, I knew God had to throw you a bone somewhere! Congratulations! And, I smiled so big at your advice. I so needed to hear that and am taking it to heart. I'm that same kind of momma...they're only young once and moms who stress about things...well, they just stress ME out! xoxo
Post a Comment