Where does the time go? Nate is 15 months old today. We go tomorrow for the official details, but I would say he is growing just fine! At his 12 month check-up he was only 2 pounds lighter than his sister and catching up quickly to her height. He has been cutting some nasty teeth, but others would probably never know. Nathan on a bad day is far better than most babies on their best day! He remains the most content and happy kid I've ever seen. One of the only times we hear him cry is when we announce it is time to go inside. He loves to go for walks, destroy his pants by crawling on the driveway, push his walker around the front yard, chase bubbles after Sissy blows them, climb all sorts of things that make Mama nervous...all the typical boy things, so I'm told! I never realized just how fascinating a toilet could be until Nate came along. We now lock our bathroom doors when we are not using them. Ha!! I marvel every day at the uniqueness each child brings to a family! Everyone thinks their kids are the best, so I won't bore you with all of that. I am eternally thankful to God for placing this little man in our family! We are all so blessed by his presence!!!
12 years ago



2 comments:
Love that kid!!
Love this picture! Love his little stripey outfit! Catching up on your blog after being in Michigan...miss you!
Post a Comment