WOW...it's been a while! Partly due to poor time management, but mostly to my shear avoidance of putting my thoughts into words of late. My package arrived the Friday before Easter...FINALLY!!! I struggle with how genuine to be with you about my emotions on a public blog. The sad part is that my two weeks of grumpiness were not due to Audrey at all. Every thought I have of her is good and I truly rejoice in who she is and the journey she is taking. To be honest, my grumpiness was rooted in human error, which I allowed to dictate my responses. In the end, the package arrived and brought more joy than the previous pain. She has grown so much and is quickly becoming a young woman! What a blessing to be able to get a "view" of their life for the past year.


Lisa got this one too. SO funny! Paige was dancing on the side of the pool and didn't think anyone saw her!
We had a wonderful Easter! It started with the traditional "scavenger hunt" at home that my father blessed us with as kids. I think my son has quickly learned that if he wants jelly beans, he must work quickly. Hence...
He was shoveling those babies in there like his life depended on it. He literally was dropping chunks of jelly beans out of his mouth simply trying to get a breath! 



Thank goodness the grumpiness has passed! Thank goodness the weather has broken! We are trying to make the most of every day and embrace what comes our way...now that I'm refocused on the right perspective!


4 comments:
Love all the pics in this post!! Love all you guys going down on the slide...and the one of Paige laughing. And LOVE their Easter outfits...oh, that yellow dress is heaven. I LOVE Lainey in yellow. Always scouting out the stores for a bit of sunshine. So glad the package made your day. You are a blessed mommy and are making a difference!! xoxo
I am so glad that you can put the last couple of weeks behind you. The pictures are beautiful. I, too, am glad the weather is breaking. It has been a very long winter.
Love you.
That picture of all you guys going down the slide make me think about not taking life too seriously. LOVE IT!
Swimming on Easter Sunday??? You would NEVER do that here!!
Glad your package arrived.
Barb
Post a Comment