Is it just me, or does everyone have moments when they look at their kids and just laugh out loud. Like at this moment...

I had turned on Mickey while I finished getting ready for church. I think they both inherited that "TV trance" from their father!!!
We are starting to get into the Halloween mood around here. Paige had a Fall Festival at her preschool church last Friday. She is truly starting to make friends and look forward to her time with them. She found her friend, Marlee that night and they were inseparable.
He didn't seem to mind and looked around wondering who all the crazy people were. And don't worry, I found him a costume today! Notice how good his "boo-boo" looks!!!!More fun pictures to come of Halloween Fun!!! Until then...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!


2 comments:
What's he going to be for Halloween?
I totally understand your not want to be "that mom" who forgets about the costume. We've actually had Trevor's for weeks now, but when it came time to wear it to preschool this week, I forgot! I felt so bad when I saw all the other kids with theirs on. He was the only one not in costume. But he was fine - they made fun hats and that was plenty to keep him happy.
Post a Comment