Today was the big day...Paige went to her new school to meet her teachers and have a tour. Despite telling us many times over the last week that she was, "NOT EVEN GOING IN THE DOOR," she not only went in willingly, but outright refused to leave when our time was done. Part of me was so sad that she didn't want to leave, but then I remembered how concerned we were that she was not going to like it. Well, those concerns are 99% gone. She LOVED playing with the bean table, play-dough and wooden fruit. She warmed right up to her teachers and is so excited to go next week...for real. I'm still not quite ready for it all, but hopefully time will help that. Is any mom ever ready to let go of their child...whether it be for preschool, kindergarten, dating, college, marriage...YIKES!! I guess preschool is not that bad!


The kid found his hat in the morning and outside of naptime, wore it ALL day long! He's been smiling, running, teasing his sister and FINALLY eating! We're back on track, folks!


0 comments:
Post a Comment