Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Revisiting an old habit

When Nate was big enough to be in the big tub, both of the kids loved to take baths together. I always considered those priceless moments and LOVED watching them together. Then, Paige started refusing to take a bath with Nate. I was sad, but knew it was not a battle worth fighting since bathing is quite private, right? I don't know if it is the newness of being in a new house or what, but Paige is now requesting to take a bath with her brother...HOORAY!!!! It could be that between the heat and humidity here and the frequent visits to the ocean, baths happen much more frequently these days. I think having a long stint of time without sibling baths has made them even more special...if that is possible! They play games together, splash each other and simply just LAUGH!!! Right now, in my world, life doesn't get much better than this...

Believe it or not...that one was not staged. They just love each other THAT much!!!

1 comments:

Kelle said...

Oh, I love how much they love each other!!!