Monday, March 31, 2008

Belated Easter pictures

Here are our Easter pictures...finally! I do love my children equally...one just LOVES to pose for the camera and the other thinks it is food and attacks me whenever it is in sight! I'll let you figure out which is which!

Paige and Mommy dying Easter eggs. *NOTICE the gross white stuff covering our deck...it's almost APRIL!

Nathan excited about his treats!

Paige found a "princess wedding dress" from the Easter Bunny. Sorry for the indecency...the Easter Bunny forgot to include some white leggings for the poor child!

Posing before Church! Boys...always have sports on their minds!

NO WORDS!!!!!!!!!! Am I REALLY allowed to be their Mama?

It's a good thing she had this new dress, otherwise the entire church would have enjoyed her new "princess" dress. As you can see, she was quite proud in her new outfit! Thanks, Boppa and Bammy!
There you have them! I have some other new ones to share in coming days, but these Easter ones are long overdue. Don't worry Nana...you'll get some copies in the mail soon!

2 comments:

Wen said...

Those were fun pictures! You're kids are so sweet!

Kelle said...

PRECIOUS pics! They are such beautiful children!!!