of a pregnant, full-time-working, mother of two (and almost 1/2).
*I rarely can be found awake after 9pm.
*I am usually in my pj's by 6pm.
*I have had to cheat on my no caffeine rule, simply just to stay awake at my desk at 2pm...more than once.
*I feel disconnected from many that I love because the demands of work and home and pregnancy don't leave me enough time in the day...and I am sad!
*I can't remember the last time I actually cooked a meal for my family...feeling more guilty than sad about that.
*I held my breath at the doctor's office this past week while she attempted to find {for what felt like an eternity} the baby's heartbeat...then had actual tears when we finally heard it...loud and strong!
*I sometimes wonder how we will juggle life with three...
*I was looking on-line at maternity clothes and found myself in the infant clothing section...and became VERY anxious to know this baby and be able to see him or her.
*I feel like my children are growing up 10x faster now that we are anticipating another one. I would like to stop the clock.
*I am VERY excited to be past this "sick" stage so I can enjoy a night out with my husband.
*I am feeling confident this will be my last pregnancy and am trying to enjoy each stage...what a miracle!
12 years ago


1 comments:
Ah, I remember those days, and reading your post makes me really want to be pregnant again! ;) Weird how that works, huh? Well, not yet for us, so you enjoy it for me. Blessings on you and the little bitty one today, Elissa.
Post a Comment