Saturday, November 7, 2009

CHAOS!!!!

I have been working on this great post...about all the things I forgot while being a stay-at-home-mom, but it's all been in my head. I have worked ALL of the past 6 days, only making it home for dinner with the family one night. Lots of miles on the road, late meetings and DRAMA!!!! I was SO looking forward to spending an entire day with the kids tomorrow, only to find out that I need to head back to Charleston in the morning (which is about the same as driving from Rochester to Syracuse). As much as I love the job I'm called to do...I MISS MY FAMILY!!! Please pray for all of us. The adjustment has been hard with such a busy week and I am feeling torn in many ways...not to mention totally exhausted. Hopefully I'll get that other post out of my head and written before I forget what I was thinking!

4 comments:

Little Bird said...

WE LOVE YOU!

The Carlson Chronicles said...

Thinking of you as you make the transition back into the working world. Hope things begin to even out a little for you!

Unknown said...

Dear Elissa,
I'm praying that our Lord gives you strength, grace and rest as you all adjust to you being a full-time working Mom. I'm also praying continually that our Lord gives you wisdom and sensitivity as you 'take the reins' at the office. I wish so very much that I could help with Paige and Nate. I know what a strong woman you are, Liss. I love you.

Wen said...

I've been thinking of you! I hope this week is less, well, everything - less drama, less hours at work and more time with your family! You are an amazing woman and I love you!