Monday, February 4, 2008

Better late than never

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker



Some of you know me and know that I deny, avoid and almost lie about the first birthday of my children. I love the idea of them growing and learning and becoming more unique in who they are. I dislike losing that baby stage...you know, when they actually need you for EVERYTHING! People ask how old he is and I count every day...he is 11 months and 2.5 weeks old...not 1, like Michael likes to tell people! Well, my BABY will turn one on Valentine's Day. I am finally admitting that and starting to get excited about the celebration! Amazing how the reality of Valentine's Day is no longer that important to me...it's my son's birthday now!!!! Let the festvities begin! Pictures to share in a few weeks after the big day!

1 comments:

Kelle said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, LITTLE NATHAN!!! You are blessed to be in such a loving home with such wonderful family!!!